The opening words by the President of the Scientific and Organizing Committee of the CEFood 2022 Congress, dr. Peter Raspor, Professor Emeritus.
Ms. Irena Šinko, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Food,
Vida Čadonič – Špelič, president of the Committee for Agriculture, Forestry and Food and member of the National Assembly.
A musical performance, the Brežice music school (traditional Slovenian music).
A lecture entitled ‘Around Slovenia with a Spoon and a Glass’ by the Director of The Posavje Museum Brežice, Ms Alenka Černelič-Krošelj.
An invitation to visit the stands and taste Slovenian foods and beverages will follow by an address by the ‘Princess of Slovenian wine Cviček’.
The following exhibitors and sponsors will be present at the fair
- Ministry of agriculture, forestry and food of the Republic of Slovenia
- Trgovine Jager
- Slovenian Honey and products: Slovenian Beekeeper’s Association
- Grm Novo mesto – Center of biotechnology and tourism with various local producers of fruits, vegetables, meat, milk…,: farma Jurečič, farma Peršina, farma Volkar, Darsad d.o.o, biodynamic farma Černelič, farma Kosem…
- Vine and beverages : KZ Metlika, KZ Krško, Berryshka, Union of winegrower’s associations of Dolenjska.
- Various milk products: Slovenian Cheeseproducers Association.
- Fish and mussels products: Akval d.o.o, Okusi morje d.o.o.
- Various meet, milk, egss, cake products: Dobrote Dolenjske
- Candy and sweets: Chocolade from Radovljica, Ptuj bakeries and confectionery.
- Olis and their products: Oljarna Kocbek, Oljarna Jeruzalem.
- Food supplements: Norsan
- Celiac Society of Slovenia
The event will be chaired by dr. Bety Breznik, Member of the Scientific and Organizing Committee of the CEFood 2022 Congress.